Data Scientist III for Quality Outcomes
Eclaro is looking for a Data Scientist III for Quality Outcomes for our client in St. Louis, MO.
The Data Scientist III for Quality Outcomes will be responsible for advanced and predictive data analytics using big data and data science technology for healthcare innovation and outcomes. In this role, you will perform analysis using data science techniques on structured and unstructured data sets, and develop algorithms for targeted business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Design and develop data models to predict member outcomes or future impact of key member decisions
- Design and construct analysis tools that extract and analyze data, and store analytical results in an appropriate format for business needs
- Conduct exploratory data analysis from complex data sources and build key data sets to support the company’s mission
- Evaluate and design experiments to monitor key metrics and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop mathematical and statistical models to distinguish relevant content or events and recognize patterns
- Participate in presentations and communicate results of research analysis and findings
- Participate in the design of automated, operational analytics processes to achieve scale and durability of analysis processes
- Validate and measure the outcomes of health management programs using SAS, R, and other tools, to include provider data, claims data, membership data
- Manage multiple projects as assigned and assist with training Data Analysts
- Responsible for development efforts with technical team liaisons, including gathering business requirements, documentation, testing, delivery and user adoption, and communicate expectations to the Health Plan
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE SKILLS
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Econometrics, Engineering, Experimental Science with 5+ years of experience
Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of Quantitative Analysis experience in Data Science capabilities including Data Mining, Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, large-scale data acquisition, transformation, and structured and unstructured data analysis
- Experience with database technologies, including Oracle, SAP, DB2, Teradata, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA, MySQL.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting software including Tableau, Excel, PowerBI, R
- Proficiency in one or more statistical analysis programs including SAS, SPSS, Excel, R
- Healthcare experience, preferred
- Experience in managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation, preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.