Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Scientist Consultant for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and develop scientific machine learning capabilities and analytics. This includes high dimensional machine learning analysis of biomarker data sets for Translational Medicine.
- Design and develop immune mediated events signals monitoring & visualization digital capability.
- Must have strong independent machine learning analytics skills of biomarkers data but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities.
- Ability to thrive in an agile iterative and highly collaborative team environment is a must.
- Advanced expertise in Machine Learning, scientific data mining technical including high dimensional machine-learning multivariate analysis.
- Experience in data analysis and mining of biomarkers data from target medicine development.
- Strong skills in R, Python.
- Family with machine learning frameworks and their applications in biomedical research.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
- Experience of scientific data analytics in BioPharmaceutical R&D
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with project stakeholders and articulate design ideas
- Master’s degree in CS, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- PhD preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Froilyn Jane Bautista
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.