Data Entry Associate
|Reference # :||17-07687||Title :||Data Entry Associate|
|Location :||Collegeville, PA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/18/2017 / 01/17/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Eclaro is currently looking for a Data Entry Associate for our Pharmaceutical client in Collegeville PA.
This person will provide support for a complex enterprise-wide, global online training program related to a company corporate policy on safety reporting responsibilities. The primary purpose of the role will be to provide course administration and user support activities for the corresponding self-study courses through use of a group mailbox and Learning Mangement System functions. This may include responding to routine user inquiries, handling of incoming course completion records, assistance with follow-up activities for those who have not yet completed the course, and other administrative responsibilities as delegated by members of the SOP & Training team.
Support of an enterprise, global online training program, to include:
• Self-study course administration actions and user support activities through use of a group mailbox and Learning Mangement System functions (SumTotal/Power2Learn)
• Handling of incoming course completion records through entry into a tracking log and use of the Learning Management System functions
• Assistance with follow-up activities for those who have not yet completed the course, including Excel report manipulation and email message management
• Electronic file management activities and other administrative support duties
This individual will interact with members of the SOP & Training group of the Global Product Development Center of Excellence to receive on-the-job training and assignments to work activities. The individual will interact with global users across the organization, both internal colleagues and contracted vendors, through a group mailbox.
• Proficiency in one or more Learning Management Systems (SumTotal preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
• Proficiency with SharePoint and Box document sharing functions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Associates or Bachelor’s degree
2-3 Years of relvant experience; preferably in a learning support or training administration role
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees