Data Entry Analyst
|Reference # :||17-04362||Title :||Data Entry Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||1 Years||Start Date / End Date :||05/08/2017 / 02/28/2018|
Data Entry Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Data Entry Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Data Entry Analyst will operate a data entry device to input lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format. In this role, you will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job, and will work under immediate supervision. You will report to a supervisor or manager.
1. Set up and maintain static data in product systems such as WSS, P/S, Sophis, West, Fencis, Genesis, OVS, and Option Analyzer
1. Support creation of existing processes such as Regulatory Reconciliation, ALGO, Global CSA, Reconcile acknowledgment report etc.
2. Use available reporting infrastructure to develop reports with available tools such as Business Objects, Excel. etc.
3. Recommend enhancements, where applicable, to existing infrastructure
1. Perform data analysis related to project efforts
2. Attend all project related meetings
3. Provide periodic updates on progress of web portal promotion
4. Manage promotion tracking report and testing deliverables/deadlines
5. Handle Web Portal promotion to existing clients
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary