Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Data Architect for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Designs Data Architectures
- Designs and builds BI & relational databases
- Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database Designs and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and Multidimensional Databases
- Design database solutions to satisfy application (business and technical)
- Lead and guide development of an SAP based ETL architecture
- Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members.
- Head complex ETL requirements and design
- Implement an SAP based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements
- Collaborate with development teams and senior architects to develop architectural requirements to ensure user satisfaction with BI applications
- Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team.
- Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements
- Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL architecture
- Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements
- Resolve design and develop issues
- Identify bugs when developers are not able to do so
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Implement database solutions using available database development tools
- Plus ETL experience
- Ability to analyze existing database schema DDL/instance layout and determine impacts migrating to new target schema/instance environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.