|Cyber Security Specialist|
Contract until end of the year, possibly longer
- The candidate will be tasked with monitoring day-to-day operation of Forcepoint infrastructure, troubleshooting in response to escalations from the end-user helpdesk and Network Operations Center, and collaborating with internal IT stakeholders to fine-tune policy and configuration in accordance with network and cybersecurity best-practices and a quickly changing threat landscape.
- Provide operational support to enterprise web and email filtering and data loss prevention infrastructure including but not limited to troubleshooting, filter and overall system configuration, assist in response to cybersecurity threats, and support of system patching and upgrades.
- The person will provide guidance on architectural questions, act as liaison to various network and cybersecurity support groups, and provide reports back to management.
Skills & Requirements
- Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture department seeks a dedicated professional with extensive experience working with Forcepoint Web Security, Email Security, and DLP (formerly Websense TRITON AP-Web, AP-Email, and AP-Data), V- and X- Series appliances, and both on premise and hybrid/cloud deployments.
- The candidate must be well versed with Internet services architecture and operations including web browsing, email flow, and security technologies and platforms.
- The candidate must demonstrate optimal learning agility, rapid troubleshooting response and resolution skills, and the ability to drive for results.
- The candidate must be committed to exemplary customer service, possess excellent project management, technical writing and oral communication skills.
- This individual must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, represent the organization in dealings with customers and vendors, and render sound business decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology is preferred.
- Must have at least five years administering and engineering Forcepoint/Websense and a strong understanding of proxy appliances, web and e-mail filtering, DLP, and SSL inspection.
- Background in network engineering, firm understanding of IP networks, the TCP stack, and DNS strongly preferred.
- Must be able to conduct and interpret packet captures and perform analysis of HTTP/HTTPS, and SMTP connectivity.
- Experience with cloud-hosted infrastructure and web content delivery networks Is strongly preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Interested candidates may contact Rhosiel Anne at 201-3759082 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Brokerage
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.