|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
CSS Field Technician
Eclaro is looking for a CSS Field Technician for a contract opportunity for our client in Tewksbury, MA. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
- This position supports computer users with installation of basic hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- As a Service Ambassador, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to customers in need.
- You quickly diagnose issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy.
- After determining the problem, you offer solutions to quickly get customers up and running again.
- Even if you are juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own.
- You fulfil service commitments with style, speed and skill.
- You earn the trust of customers and co-workers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training. Provide customer assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers across business areas supported by a multi-customer contact or help desk environment.
- Responds to non-routine customer calls, email, walk-in and web inquires providing a single point of contact for reporting problems, making inquiries and obtaining guidance about any or all services provided by the service center. Applies knowledge in information technology.
- These positions needs and seasoned and experienced technician who will work with personal computer hardware, software, systems, local area networks and terminology.
- The technician will need strong organizational, problem solving skills and ability to operate computer peripherals including monitors, printers, scanners and iPhones.
- Strong customer service skills
- Works independently with minimum supervision
- Customer Focus
- Timely Decision Making
- Time Management
- Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
- Continuously learn through others, self-educate, share specialized knowledge with other service ambassadors and customers via internal customer social media and expertly demonstrate and present the newest product and service offerings.
- Understand, comply and actively keep up to date with business processes and procedures.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives. Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment.
- Exemplary presentation, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficiency in technology, particularly operating systems, mobile devices, networks, servers and backups.
- Knowledgeable with the Remedy & Snow Ticketing System is a big plus
If interested, you may contact:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees