Credit Risk Business Analyst
Help drive change in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New York.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide.
The client’s Risk Transformation Group is actively seeking a senior Business Analyst for their New York Office to assist on the credit risk review process of the bank's Shared National Credit (SNC) Data. The SNC Program is an interagency program designed to evaluate large and complex syndicated credits. The program is administered by the three federal banking agencies which include: Federal Reserve System (FRS), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Interacting with all the business and credit areas that contribute to the SNC reporting
- Performing gap analysis of current policies and procedures pertaining to all aspects of SNC report - origination, approval, monitoring, and reporting versus regulatory guidelines, and documenting the identified gaps
- Reviewing loan underwriting practices including our client's Credit Rating, Transaction Rating, and SNC / regulatory rating assignment and adherence to relevant policies
- Validating completeness of current credit analysis documentation and methodology
- Drafting recommendations for remediation of the gaps identified
- Analyzing identified issues for their impact on upstream and downstream process and systems, as well as communicating and escalating the observations to the team
- Understanding the interdependencies among various work streams of the Program, and ensuring solutions are proposed and built keeping into consideration their impact on all the work streams
- Preparing ad hoc presentations for Subject Matter Experts and the program office
- Developing test cases and performing user-acceptance testing of systems and enhancements
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other related area
- At least 7 years of experience in credit underwriting, and/or significant experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong process and project management skills, with the ability to execute against tight deadlines and remain agile to evolving requirements
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Structured, independent, and well-organized working approach
- Proactive, problem-solving, and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to interpret regulatory requirement documents, and skills from experience working with technology team to implement solutions that ensure compliance with the regulatory guidance
- Comprehensive understanding of SNC process and US regulatory ratings and regulatory examination process and practices
- Experience with underwriting, assessing and approving leveraged lending transactions, and understanding of SR-13-3 and Basel Framework
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Dang Ivan Dupale at (646) 695 2937 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.