Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Coordinator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Coordinator will assist sole US Coordinator with logistics for Research/Institutional clients’ US Marketing schedules.
- Have access/exposure with several sales and trading businesses
- Interact with senior management and International Research personnel
- Gain an understanding of the importance of organizational skills
- Obtain an introduction to different cultures working at an International Bank
- Appreciate how emotions can play a big part in people's daily role
- Need to build on relationships already established and create new ones if necessary
- Use MS Excel and MS Word daily to generate schedules, report expenses, record number of client visits, and organize quarterly statistics
- Work closely with International and Local Economists and their assistants by suggesting hotels and flights to compliment given schedule
- Oversee printing and distribution of economist's current presentation
- Arrange local transportation for economist throughout the trip
- Arrange building passes for traveler for easy access to the office
- Interact daily with salespeople across all asset classes to confirm meetings with clients
- May be necessary to greet/interact with clients while escorting them to client lunches
- Update Organization Charts for Global Banking and Markets Americas
- Perform ad-hoc projects
- BA/BS, all majors are considered, concentration in Finance or Economics
- Knowledge and experience working with Dealogic, a plus
- Superior quantitative, analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong skill set with Microsoft Office – will be used for scheduling, reports and graphs
- Excellent follow through skills and can anticipate next steps by thinking ahead on how each decision will have a different outcome
- Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment – can prioritize effectively and work autonomously
- Ability to effectively communicate with Sales, Research and external/internal vendors via phone, email, and in person
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.