Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Communication Specialist for our client in Collegeville, PA.
Eclaro’s client is world-renowned for providing innovative healthcare solutions and for its commitment to improving the health and well-being of people from all walks of life. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Communication Specialist role is to provides communication solutions in support of IT strategy.
- Provides a communication channel between projects, within projects, and with the business
- Develops written communications to ensure that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings
- Supports the branding and internal marketing of projects.
- Implements communication plan, develops various materials and communications to both IT Project Team and business customers.
- Writes and edits copy for a variety of communication materials including emails, newsletters, FAQ’s, presentations to Sr. Mgt and user community, and website content
- Plan for and manage the widespread communication and change that is expected across two to three improvement projects. These are separate projects requiring similar communication and change management skill sets. The intention is to communicate the implementation of each technology solution in an easy to consume manner. The timelines for launch of these technologies will be approximately 18 months. The Communications Partner will deliver both the strategic communications plan and the tactical schedule for each project, along with delivering the actual activities within the communications schedule.
Project Specific Scope
o The Communications Partner will interact with internal project leads, SMEs, and any governance or steering committees.
o Support the branding and internal marketing as ‘one face’ of Information Management projects
o Build the Communications and Change Management strategic plan, including stakeholder assessments and needs analysis
o Build and implement Communication and Change Management Schedules based on
o Develop and deliver materials and communications as outlined in the communication schedule to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers
Overall Scope (applies to all Communications Partners / All Projects)
o Support the initiative’s branding and internal marketing to their stakeholders and customers
o Intent is to build a foundation using standardized templates, plans and schedules
o Stakeholder mapping and analysis
o Develop Communication and Change Management Plans, and Stakeholder Assessments
o Build and implement Communication and Change Management Schedules
o Develop and deliver materials and communications outlined in the schedules to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers to include multiple formats (eg. written, podcasts, video, etc.)
o Change impact analysis, Change readiness assessments (e.g. “pulse surveys”) etc.
o Support the development of portals and/or central repositories
Communication deliverables (applies to all Communications Partners / All Projects)
• Project-level stakeholder assessments, communication plans, communication schedule, and execution of the Communication schedule
• Change management plans, schedule, and execution of the Change Management schedule
• Provide a communication channel between and across project teams and the business stakeholders
• Leverage standardized processes and templates for consistent internal communications, based on IM Communications ways of working and Brand Standards
• Develop written communications to ensure that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings
• Support the branding and internal marketing of each project and Global Product Development
• Implement Communication Plans, develop various materials and communications to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers
• Write and edit copy for a variety of communication materials including emails, newsletters, FAQ’s, presentations to senior leaders and user community
• Build and maintain internal SharePoint content for project-facing and customer-facing sites
• Hold weekly check-ins with IM Communication and Change Management Lead.
Position Comments visible to MSP and Supplier