Clinical Trials Associate
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Trials Associate for our client inNew Haven, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Clinical Trials Associate is responsible for all activities associated with the contact, phone- screening, scheduling and recruitment of clinical trial subjects and patients.
- Managing the development, growth, cleaning and maintenance of the subject database
- Phone screening of volunteers and patients for trials requiring a health professional’s initial assessment of eligibility for the study
- Recruitment and screening activities, as well as support of clinical trials
- Subject/Patient Database Maintenance
- Update healthy volunteer and patient demographic data in the CRU database
- Implement process for ongoing maintenance of subject database
- SME in database query, ensures all information is entered consistently and correctly so that database is searchable with reliable information
- Provide support to internal clinical research staff in the pre-selection of subjects for eligibility using protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Communicate protocol requirements to study subjects and patients calling to inquire about specific studies
- Create and manage all communication methods to subjects, including but not limited to letters, text messaging, and mailings
- Manage subject phone calls including scheduling/rescheduling of appointments
- Responsible for meeting timelines required for filling specific study screenings
- Provides training to less experienced phone screen staff when needed and demonstrates ability to problem solve
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude to the subject population, understanding they are the first contact subjects have with the CRU
- Track phone call metrics from sources of advertising so that advertising strategies can be decided based on what is most effective
- Licensed Practical Nurse, or related discipline, required
- Health care practice experience/training with valid license, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Spanish language fluency strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service and professionalism
- Duration: 1 year contract
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.