Clinical Recruitment Specialist
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Recruitment Specialist for our client in New Haven, CT.
Eclaro’s client is world-renowned for providing innovative healthcare solutions and for its commitment to improving the health and well-being of people from all walks of life. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Clinical Recruitment Development Specialist is responsible for all PCRU communication activities related to recruitment of trial subjects.
- As a key member in the PCRU recruitment department, the Clinical Recruitment Development Specialist will be working closely with the Clinical Research Recruiters, in-house study teams, managing and leading a portfolio of projects from pitch to delivery and liaising with marketing professionals.
- Will develop strategies for PCRU communications for healthy subject, specialty population, and patient recruitment
- Ensure compliance of regulatory requirements related to the protection of volunteer’s confidential data
- Be responsible for conceiving, testing and delivering new multi-channel marketing strategies (including but not limited to social media advertising, partnerships with third parties, and re-targeting) with the goal of reaching new volunteers.
- Develop and maintain social media platforms/ pages for PCRU
- Monitor social media for adverse event reporting and ensure compliance with regulations
- Develop creative content and content calendar for various social media channels
- Drive education and action through the rich targeting and re-targeting capabilities of Facebook and other social media channels to drive participation in clinical trials at New Haven CRU
- Elevate the importance of clinical trials and the impact they have had on humanity
- Tap into various motivating factors to drive clinical trial participation.
- Maintain ongoing lines of dialogue with past clinical trial participants.
- Through PCRU communications and social media presence, help the public understand the importance of clinical trials, be driven emotionally to participate and complete screening and begin the process to volunteer
- You must possess a unique blend of marketing and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, a keen attention to detail, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Responsible for meeting timelines required for filling specific study screenings and for filling cohorts and groups for dosing.
- Assisting with efforts of volunteer acquisition and retention
- 3 years minimum experience preferable with some research background.
- Bachelor’s degree in the liberal arts, sciences, marketing or engineering required
- BLS certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service and professionalism
- Proven record of success in marketing
- Health care practice experience
- Spanish language fluency strongly preferred
- 12 months’ contract
- 40 hours per week
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.