Clinical Project Manager
Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Project Manager for an opportunity with our client in South San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Grand Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080
Duration: 7 months contract
Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree in one of the disciplines related to drug development or business required. Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MBA) desirable.
- Mastery of project management skills and product development.
- Professional PM Certification (Project Management Professional [PMP] or equivalent) desirable.
- Strong track record of performance on cross-functional teams and results through effective implementation of project management methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in drug development, medical, and/or commercial disciplines with proven performance in business performance and project delivery.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, interpersonal, communication, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Experience with stakeholder management, governance management, and communicating key messages to senior-level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize project management tools and techniques (such as developing integrated project plans, critical path management, project change control, project risk management, and decision analysis).
- Extensive hands-on experience using Microsoft Project or equivalent project planning system to create and manage project timelines (Planisware and Snapshot experience highly desirable).
- Familiarity with clinical trial execution, working with contract research organizations, budget management, and related areas highly desirable.
- Track record for delivery against challenging personal and team goals.
- Knowledge of medical and commercial issues that drive late stage development and life cycle management is desired.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, challenging and complex matrix team environment.
- The Project Manager (PM) provides comprehensive project management for the asset teams to ensure alignment and execution of research, development, medical, and commercial strategic and operational objectives.
- The PM serves as the program operational leader ensuring all cross functional deliverables are achieved on or ahead of schedule, within budget target, and with quality that meets or exceeds business needs.
- The PM’s responsibilities encompass asset strategic and scenario planning, program and submission execution, team effectiveness, resource management, risk management, and information and communication management.
- The PM needs to have comprehensive understanding of the governance process, strategic and tactical planning, and the foundational tools that support planning, communication, and continuous improvements in the area of operational delivery.
If interested, you may contact:
Froilyn Jane BautistaFroilyn.Bautista@eclaro.com(201) 285-8622ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.com
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees