Client Implementation Manager
|Reference # :||17-06382||Title :||Client Implementation Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/10/2017|
Client Implementation Manager
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Client Implementation Manager - Global Transaction Banking for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Client Implementation Manager is responsible for projects to manage the implementation of products and services for clients that have signed up for GTB Cash Management products. GTB Cash Management products provide a wide range of solutions that help clients improve liquidity and cash flow and optimize their treasury and payment businesses. Examples include account opening, simple and complex liquidity structures, foreign currency exchange tools, disbursements, electronic banking tools, etc. The role will require heavy client interface as well as coordination amongst all stakeholders; e.g., sales, IT, QA and Operations in order to manage and successfully complete the implementation.
• Management of large projects comprised of various internal and external bank, technical, legal and client groups globally
• Development and maintenance of detailed project plans
• Detailed tracking and reporting employing Project Management tools and discipline
• Functional & technical understanding of numerous back-end systems
• Identifying and solving issues through data comparison
• Developing pro-active correction plans to minimize downstream impact
• Managing escalation as necessary
• Maintain knowledge of cash management products
• Development and distribution of project reporting to key stakeholders
• Reporting project health and progress to management
• Significant client interaction (where applicable)
• Experience managing large, complex projects
• 3 years of Project Management experience
• Ability to delegate to task owners and resources, and effectively manage stake holders
• Analytical problem solving skills (big picture and data minutia).
• Must be well organized and able to manage competing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Self-starter with strong influencing & negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Extensive experience working closely with clients
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Merly Villanueva at Merly@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary