Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Client Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Client Analyst will work within the Private Bank Middle Office Support Team (MOST) and will provide operational and middle office support and exceptional service to the Front Office, Product Managers, and various PBIG Products while delivering reliability, quality, and consistency.
- Tasks include customer service, investigations, data entry and review, reconciliations, products support (including Private Equity, Hedge Funds and other investment / asset types), analysis of breaks/exceptions, quality control and assurance, risk mitigation, procedure development and documentation, processing oversight, and reporting.
- This role works closely with the various Operations teams in Buffalo, NY, Miami, and offshore service centers, in addition to business partners in Information Technology, Front Office, Compliance, Legal, and Management at all levels.
- The role requires constant follow up and monitoring, dependencies on other areas to accomplish results, and excellent time management and organizational skills. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written are also essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist management with identifying process improvements and work flow changes to improve customer experience and process efficiencies
- Perform tasks according to prescribed procedures while using good judgment and sound decisions to work through exceptions or complex situations
- Use good judgment in communicating issues to management attention and escalating matter(s) when warranted
- Liaise between many areas within Operations and Front Office (client-facing teams) as well as other business partners within the Private Bank and HClient Organization
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in Banking or Financial Services and general understanding of securities products and banking processes
- Solid technical ability with MS Excel
- Excellent client service skills, with proven track record for driving exceptional client experience and championing change and preventive measures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good listening skills
- Ability to work comfortably in independently and in a team-oriented environment; tolerance for high pressure situations
- Strong problem-solving and investigation skills, with an ability to think "outside the box” and effectively navigate across functions, teams, and in a matrix-like organization
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel and management in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Energetic, driven, committed, self- motivated attitude
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.