C# .Net Developer- Team Lead
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a C# .Net Developer- Team Lead for Market Data for our client in
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The C# .Net- Team Lead will experience leading projects with onshore and offshore teams. Design and develop complex real-time applications. Partner with other technical teams to provide a cohesive experience to the business and a well-established system to the client.
- Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Provides technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective
- Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products
- Manages applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Design and develop complex real-time applications
- Deliver projects within budget and timeline
- Partner with the business to understand business need and provide the right amount of subject matter expertise
- Leverage offshore resources to keep each project affordable
- Partner with other technical teams to provide a cohesive experience to the business and a well-established system to the client
- Conduct memory and performance profiling of Windows / Web applications, code optimization and performance enhancements
- Provide solutions in field of Market Data, Market Data Symbology, Equities and Options
- Develop XML/SOAP Web Services and .Net 3.0 WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
- Must have experience with market data, equities, and option
- Must have experience leading projects with onshore and offshore teams
- Must have experience with object oriented programming and object oriented analysis and design
- Must have experience with multithreading and web services
- Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.