|Reference # :||17-07791||Title :||Buyer|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/24/2017 / 02/23/2018|
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Buyer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of work experience
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years Procurement experience, preferably at a bio-technology or pharmaceutical company
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering; preferably a Master’s degree
• Master of Business Administration degree
• Relevant industry certifications are preferred (CPM/CPSM/CSCP/CPIM).
• For direct categories, such as Clinical Research Services or Biologics Manufacturing, minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in specific area
• Has experience with some of the following categories: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Intermediates, Biologics, Chemicals, Drug Product, Packaging and Devices
Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Spend Analysis
• Strong project management skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
• Ability to communicate with business stakeholders and suppliers; strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in contract development
• Ariba Sourcing and Contracting
• Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.