Business Systems Analyst
|Reference # :||17-06947||Title :||Business Systems Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2017 / 02/13/2019|
Business Systems Analyst
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is world-renowned for providing innovative healthcare solutions and for its commitment to improving the health and well-being of people from all walks of life. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The role of the Business Systems Analyst is to join the Supply Chain Business Support team in the Client's corporate headquarters in New York. The Business Systems Analyst works closely with the Business Systems Oversight Lead in planning, testing, and configuration of purpose built in house inventory management and IRT systems modules in supporting Pharmaceutical Global Clinical Supply business functions. The primary focus will be participating in the planning and execution of several new integration activities (IMPALA 2 / Axis 360) with our GxP validated inventory management solution, CSDS.
• Test programs and systems and integrate system modulesIf hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
• Participate in performing System Testing
• Coordinate development work with multiple vendors
• Work with the customer to develop detailed specifications on new requirements
• Work with developers to troubleshoot reported system problems
• Work closely with other members of the SCBS team to support and implement business solutions
• Develop and review system documentation
• Create and design management reports as required and requested
• Main point of contact will be as a delegate that supports the CSDS System Owner in the execution of his responsibilities. In this role he / she will interact with other members of the extended Supply Chain Business Support team, technical support team (Infosys) and development / test team (Bioclinica / Infosys)
• Responsible for artifact strategy review oversight, test strategy oversight, test script review and execution of those scripts. Accountable for adding quality to those processes, as part of continuous improvement
• Responsible to help support elevated system investigations, and accountable for the maintenance of quality through oversight in those investigations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.