Business Banking Market Executive
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Banking Market Executive for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Business Banking Market Executive for one of our financial services clients.
The Market Executive (ME) will manage a client management team that is responsible for acquiring, expanding, and retaining a commercial banking portfolio, generating revenue from new and existing clients, and delivering service that will delight clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Market Executive, you will be responsible for the build-out and growth of the key market, selecting new talent and growing the team to drive significant market share gains. The team will consist of a group of client managers, treasury, credit and other product officers, and support associates.
- Develop strategies, processes, and plans that enable the team to help clients meet their business goals while achieving the banks goals
- Manage the team’s pipeline of deals and facilitate hand-offs between members of the client teams
- As an integral member of the regional leadership team, develop strong relationships with the Regional Executive, key product and support partners, and Market Managers
- Be accountable for the overall performance of the team, selecting new team members, arranging appropriate training, managing performance, and identifying and addressing obstacles to ensure the team's success
- Integrate with lines of business across the enterprise to deliver an integrated and seamless Client experience for these clients wherever and however they choose to do business
LEADERSHIP SKILLS REQUIRED
We are looking for an established leader, not just a manager, with the following abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills, polish, and executive presence - ability to forge strong partnerships with credibility to achieve success
- Excellence in managing talent: talent selection, talent development, talent coaching and/or talent exit to ensure that the right individuals are on the platform to realize success
- Proven ability to attract and retain high quality talent that can successfully operate in the upper end of the market - must have the ability to work in close concert with Middle Market ME with goal of achieving dominance in the market with clients having increasingly complex needs
- Strong credit skills, ability to drive business in partnership with client teams in the $5-$50MM+ segment
- Proactive, aggressive approach in managing a business – ability to immediately garner credibility
- Management Focus and Discipline skills - drive accountability through a disciplined performance coaching process
- Ability to make tough business and people decisions
- Ability to inspire commitment and followers - builds and leverage internal and external partnerships to generate leads/referrals and grow the business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BS/BA Degree
- Current management experience with VP/SVP RM's as team
- Work experience with business up to $100Million in annual sales
- Formal credit training
- Series license, preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.