|Reference # :||17-08236||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||COLUMBIA, SC|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/10/2017 / 08/10/2018|
Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for an opportunity for our client in Columbia, SC.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Onsite (Columbia, SC)
Contract Type: one year on W2
· Business requirements gathering through customer workshops, crafting of functional and technical specifications, detailed data analysis & validation.
· Technical writing, ability to create flow diagrams, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with persons of varying technical ability.
· You need to have Banner experience
· Expertise in the following modules is expected (not limited to) - Student, Financial Aid, Admissions.
· Strong technical background, ability to develop complex SQL queries and analyze data in aggregate and in detail, systems integration experience.
· Critical thinking, ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly.
· Software quality management, experience with developing and executing test plans.
Required skills follow:
· Ability to manage system upgrades: perform impact analyses, develop mod update specs and test plans, and execute test plans.
· Business analysts should have experience with university business practices for the particular area assigned (student records & registration, accounts receivable, admissions, financial aid, institutional assessment, and other departments).
· Experience with Banner and the ability to analyze the data associated with the particular area assigned (student records, payment plans, etc.) in aggregate and in detail, and understand the underlying data structures used by Banner.
If you are interested or of you happen to know someone who can be a good fit for the position, please contact:
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary