Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Senior Business Analyst will join the client's Marketing Technology team. He/she will work closely with our Business Partners and Technology Architects.
- Document and analyze the technical design and capabilities delivered as part of the client's current marketing technology ecosystem
- Map and illustrate how applications are connected and how data flows throughout the marketing technology portfolio
- Elicit and build use cases and high level requirements for large scale programs
- Identify opportunities and required areas of focus to support and execute against business strategies
- Serve as a lead business analysts for marketing technology implementation projects on our marketing roadmap
- Responsible for documenting and illustrating all analysis in an effective, informative and executive appropriate manner
- Acquire the technical knowledge and understanding of the systems and requirements at a very detailed level including an understanding of the data points and sources, system dependencies and interactions.
- Identify and recommend appropriate strategic solutions (applications and workflows), ensuring development is within scope and will address the business needs.
- Provide recommendations on potential opportunities for further enhancements and present recommendations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 7+ years of Business Analysis or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to frame, analyze, and summarize complex problems
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, ability to concisely convey complex strategies and findings in a well-structured, illustrative and effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to bridge / facilitate efforts between technical and business teams
- Quickly learns new businesses and complex processes, and can communicate
- Highly motivated self-starter demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple business domains in support of projects
Interested in applying? Contact Arnie Villanea at Arnie@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.