Functions and Responsibilities Candidate will be called on to perform some or all of these tasks below (not inclusive list):
- Research, identify and assist in the implementation of a new Performance Management Dashboard Tool in coordination with other client stakeholders
- Assist the change management team with scheduling and facilitating meetings, minute taking, developing and maintaining an integrated change roadmap and communicating change throughout the organization.
- Support the establishment of a Best Practices function by identifying and optimizing usage of memberships in advisory services throughout the organization. Coordinate with the Process Excellence team to identify areas of the organization where processes could benefit from best practice information.
- Coordinate benchmarking engagements between the client departments and peer organizations, assisting with data collection and coordinating communications.
- Assist in the development of Operational Plans by meeting with business unit leadership and collecting data about the departments contained within each business unit.
Required Skills: Candidates must have experience in the skills indicated below:
- Good written and oral communications
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
Experience: Candidates must possess experience in most (if not all) of the activities indicated below:
- Providing support in a dynamic organization
- Working collaboratively with staff from multiple departments
- Succinctly summarize information for executive management
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors' degree in business management or a related field.
- Experience working in or with utilities and/or governmental entities is preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience and/or certification a plus.
- Change Management experience a plus.
Monday through Friday
7.5 hour work day with .5 hour unpaid lunch
Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days
Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.