Job Title: Business Analyst - Payments
Work Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Interview Mode: Phone and Onsite
Pay Rate: 70$/hour on W2 all-inclusive
Business analyst will support projects and related to the CIF/Common/HVP/IRIS business lines with their main focus on the Canada Core Banking Replacement Project (Project NorthStar). The analyst will focus primarily in the Payments, Client Onboarding and Common functions.
- Support payments business track for OVS including Global Pay Plus (GPP),
- Supports the customer onboarding platform (CDL)
- Supports OVS Common functions
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis. Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document. Working closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements. Creating/maintaining future state workflows and corresponding procedures
- Reviews Functional and Detail Design documents to ensure that the development meets the business requirements.
- Test Planning and Coordination for GPP, CDL and Common lines of business. Ensure application meets business requirements. Create, execute and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide support to the Team Manager to ensure all related initiatives are maintained on schedule and completed according to plan. Communicate project issues, status and updates in a timely manner.
- Individual will have 5+ years of business analysis related to payments processing for a major financial institution, 8-10+ years' experience overall as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of all types of SWIFT messages including payments
- Experience with Global Pay Plus System (GPP) a must
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include listening, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proficiency in SQL, Business Objects, or database inquiry tools a plus
Microsoft Excel 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0 Yrs.
Microsoft Office 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0 Yrs.
Microsoft PowerPoint 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0 Yrs.
Microsoft Word 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0 Yrs.
Visio 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 0 Yrs.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested candidates may send their resume at email@example.com or call 212-804-7460 and look for Heckle
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Brokerage
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.