Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Bioanalyst for our client in Rocky Mount, NC.
Eclaro’s client is world-renowned for providing innovative healthcare solutions and for its commitment to improving the health and well-being of people from all walks of life. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Bioanalyst responsibilities is to summarize the primary purpose and key accountabilities of the position, including scope of responsibility in 5-7 concise sentences.
- Responsible for performing review of Biological Quality laboratory data including environmental monitoring and final product data.
- Ensure that all results are within specification and performed per the applicable test method and that appropriate GMPs were followed.
- Will be the final review prior to release to plant release.
- Functions as a dedicated data reviewer for the Biological Quality Lab.
- Prioritizes data review and testing with guidance from Supervision/Management.
- Attend review site release meetings.
- Responsible for obtaining batch records, distributing the batch records to the appropriate laboratories, and updating laboratory batch records if applicable.
- Responsible for cancellation of lots in LIMS and running final product reports.
- Assist in monitoring laboratory metrics associated with release and turnaround goals.
- Provide the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interaction with as a regular part of the position responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
- Reports to the Department Manager. This position requires interaction with several departments throughout the facility.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years experience in a pharmaceutical environment and knowledge of a wide variety of microbiological techniques (e.g., BET, antibiotic potency, sterility, etc.) and analytical techniques (e.g., UV, etc.).
- Knowledge of cGMPs and regulatory requirements inside/ outside of the US.
- Knowledge of Environmental Monitoring
- Good communication, organization and computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of LIMS, TrackWise, and Microsoft Office programs is desired.
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Note the physical conditions in which work will be performed, if applicable to the position.
- Examples: Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, ability to travel, drive, unusual attendance requirements, weekend work or travel requirements, etc. Please include any hazardous materials or non-standard working environment the contractor will have exposure to which may require additional medical testing and/or apparatus fitting for OSHA compliance.
- Use a computer terminal for up to 8 hours per shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 5 pounds per activity 4 times per shift, work around moving equipment, work with biological materials.
- Stand for up to 8 hours, sit for up to 8 hours, walking, climbing stairs, responding to visual warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond to color or special visual indicators, wear specialized protective clothing (lab coat, safety glasses, gloves, face shield/goggles, apron), repetitive use of upper extremities.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.