Bilingual TeleApp Call Center
Representative - Vietnamese
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Bilingual TeleApp Call Center Representative - Vietnamese for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering a positive application experience for prospective policyholders of our Client. The Bilingual Call Center Representative places outbound calls to and services inbound calls from policy applicants to collect and compile key data points that support the policy underwriting process.
- Conduct inbound and outbound applicant interviews with both expediency and accuracy to collect and compile key data points that support the policy underwriting process.
- Conduct interviews fluently in Vietnamese and English.
- Use various systems to: access the applicants' phone number to dial calls; manage and update the call disposition; and conduct the interview.
- Assist underwriters during the underwriting process by conducting follow up calls with applicants for additional information.
- Access databases and website (e.g., medical dictionaries, underwriting references, medication and/or physician look ups) at point of call.
- Trigger alerts to the Agent, General Office staff and/or Underwriter when necessary.
- Handle status inquiries from applicants, Agents, General Office personnel and underwriters.
- Handle interviews of higher complexities such as applicants who may have more remarkable personal and health histories; and with applicants applying for higher coverage amounts.
- Research special cases and disposition them appropriately.
- Operate with a continuous improvement mindset, providing feedback and suggestions to improve the telephone interview application process to immediate manager.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese (Verbal & Written)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated passion for continuous improvement and service excellence
- 1 to 5 years experience in a customer service environment (highly preferred)
- Background in medical terminology and/or life insurance underwriting
- Strong computer skills
- Training & Development:
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative will undergo a comprehensive on the job training environment to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
- Shift Information:
- Our Client is offering a variety of flexible shift schedules from starting as early as 8:00 AM to starting as late as 2:30 PM
- Department Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM until 11:00 PM ET, Friday 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM ET, and Saturday 9:45 AM until 5:45 PM ET
- Training starts on 10/30, but would be willing to have them start a few weeks earlier
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.