BI Business Analyst
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a BI Business Analyst for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct or attend meetings with business users regarding requirements for Business Intelligence applications, accurately record discussions, decisions and action items
- Communicate these requirements to appropriate IT personnel for discussion of high-level solutions.
- Review Functional Requirements, work with IT Technical / ETL teams to clarify requirements, identify gaps or issues, and create Technical Specifications.
- Create or review QA and UAT test cases for each functional requirement, and ensure test coverage is appropriate for the requirement.
- Coordinate and participate in system testing as well as assisting business during UAT testing.
- Review daily break/fix/enhancement requests to determine validity.
- Maintain task lists / project plans to track activities.
- Create /update user and technical documentation, including how-to guides, run books, cheat sheets, or other instructions.
- Create and maintain subject area source matrix and label mapping.
- Participate in workshop training as well as assist with the Business Objects tools training content Other Qualifications:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Business Objects toolset or Business Intelligence projects highly desired
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro