Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Bench Scientist will be responsible for the lifecycle of regulated and clinical samples of biotherapeutics in various matrices to be tested in ligand binding assays on various instrument platforms.
- Responsible for the routine and non-routine maintenance of lab equipment (e.g. plate washers, plate readers) used in support of regulated and clinical studies.
- Assist with quality control of operational procedures and software applications in accordance with departmental SOPs and bioanalytical methods.
- Sample lifecycle management and lab equipment maintenance to be governed per departmental SOP.
- Implement various processes needed to manage a sample’s lifecycle which includes accession, check-in and disposal within a laboratory management system (LIMS).
- Become proficient in LIMS to conduct these activities in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with external groups to resolve sample discrepancies.
- Assist in the transmission and formatting of clinical files for the importation/exportation of clinical data from LIMS.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate execution and documentation of these processes in a regulatory compliant manner.
- Knowledge of GLP/GCP and working in a regulated environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with sample management in a LIMS as well as lab equipment used in support of ligand binding assays.
- Ability to execute tasks with high quality against challenging time lines
- BSc with at least 1+ year relevant experience, with a focus on sample management / ligand binding assay validation/sample tesing; preferably in a GLP/GCP laboratory
- Industry experience with a focus in biotherapeutics
- Familiarity with LIMS and instrumentation used in execution of ligand binding assays.
- Skills in GLP/GCP compliant laboratory including following SOP and provision of quality regulatory documents is highly desirable.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Pat Bandiwan at Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.