Banking & Deposits Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Banking & Deposits Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training)
- Test Planning and Coordination
- Ensure application meets business requirements
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts
- Executing test cases
- Create Application/Process Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.)
- Work with technical team to write the detailed procedure documents
- Familiarity with Business Objects and SharePoint to pull data
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL
- Add Table Structures and Relational Databases, Understanding of data flows and can understand ETL and batch process.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document
- Ensuring business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand
- Create Functional Design Document
- Create Detailed Design Document
- Experiences or exposure in Wholesale Banking and Deposit related services and products; such as Checking, Time Deposits, ACH, Check Processing, Lockbox, online banking service, etc.
- Experience working on projects preferably relating to Banking and Deposit services and products
- Experiences in Migration Planning and Coordination
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.