Business Systems Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for our client in Tempe, AZ
Eclaro's client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Major Responsibilities Functions as an internal consultant for the Core Banking Technology Team for design review and quality, to ensure the product meets both time to market, and budget expectations.
- Provides Senior-level business systems analysis and software support to the Business Workstreams by ensuring all system requirements, functional design, and detail specifications are documented per the client EPLC regulations.
- Work with our Quality Engineering team to ensure that testing and issues are identified, documented, and resolved within appropriate timeframes.
- Responsible for facilitating the effort for functional requirements, feasibility studies, program specifications, user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans.
- Functions as an internal consultant for applications support departments and provides internal consulting support to other areas of the bank.
- Assists in the development of design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements.
- (40%) Assists in identifying the business needs of assigned user areas and translates these needs into system specifications. Conducts user interviews as needed, contacts vendors, and performs independent research as required. Identifies and assists in resolving system, procedural or operational problems and makes recommendations to improve business functions.
- 30% Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems. Possess experience in implementation and support of resource planning. Actively ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and bank policies and procedures.
- 20% Prepares formal proposals for management, recommending system solutions.
- 10% Assists in defining project scope and objectives for projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Brokerage
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.