|Reference # :||17-05866||Title :||Audit Manager|
|Location :||Pennington, NJ|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/20/2017|
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Audit Manager for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• At least 5 years of asset/investment management experience in audit, the line of business and/or other related control/risk/compliance function experience
• Knowledge of asset/investment management services and supporting operations within a wealth management business including portfolio management, portfolio construction, trading, and wealth advisory services
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulatory requirements including banking (OCC 12, CFR 9) and broker/dealer regulations (Client, SEC)
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal / Written Communication (Executive Summary)
Proficient work paper review skills
• Excellent risk assessment skills
• In-depth product knowledge
• Ability to influence your business partner
• Strong project management skills
• Strong coach and trainer
• Associate performance management
• Displays personal courage and makes difficult decisions
• Basic Analytical / Automation Skills; Strong understanding of principles
• Critical Thinking / Problem Solving
• CFA, Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, CIA, or other investment related certification or licensing, MBA or CPA
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.