|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for an Associate Processor for an opportunity for our client in Jacksonville, IL. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Job Description/ Qualifications:
- Ensures that documents are audited, under general supervision and in a timely manner to meet objectives and quality standards for clients.
- Interacts with others to provide assistance, support answering inquires and resolve more complex issues while adhering to procedures
Essential Job Functions
- Verifies and audits documents to ensure accuracy. Checks numerical data against input or reports. Prepares document batches for data entry and imaging.
- Researches and reviews problems and follows up with clients regarding resolution. Interfaces with management, clients and customers to resolve issues. Responds to written inquiries such as correspondence.
- Photocopies and files reports and documents. Types forms or labels as necessary.
- Performs analyses and reports findings. Interprets audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Maintains log records of pertinent data and provides periodic status reports, as required, preparing and maintaining reports for management and clients.
- Processes and tracks a variety of forms, mail and or transactions.
- Accumulates and verifies data in order to process vouchers and produce billings or other forms and documents.
- Expedites in-house processing of checks, invoices and/or other transactions performing additional follow-up when necessary to meet client standards and service level agreements. Prepares deposits as necessary.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines.
- Reviews, recommends and implements modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of clerical, processing, or cashiering experience
- Experience working with personal computers, ten key and typing skills
- Experience working with office equipment such as photocopiers, printers and faxes
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good interpersonal skills for answering telephones and employee interaction
- Problem solving skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If interested, you may contact
Radelyn Bulaong at (201) 283-9181
or send email to Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees