Associate Customer Service Rep
|Reference # :||17-05569||Title :||Associate Customer Service Rep|
|Location :||Blythewood, SC|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/26/2017 / 09/30/2017|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Associate Customer Service Rep
Eclaro is looking for an Associate Customer Service Rep for a contract to hire opportunity for our client in Blythewood, SC. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Responds to moderately complex customer inquiries and requests.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephones and responds to moderately complex customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to verify up to date and accurate information.
- Interfaces with team personnel, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of
- Monitors daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 2-5 years or more of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
- Business and analytical problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Office environment
- Ability to work from home from California potentially, but local candidates working in Blythewood strongly preferred.
If interested, you may contact:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees