Ariba System Administrator
Eclaro is looking for a Ariba Systems Administrator for an opportunity for our client in Jersey City, NJ
- Reporting to the VP of Financial Operations – Procure to Pay, the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the administration and managing the upstream and downstream modules of SAP Ariba On-Demand application.
- Daily responsibilities include providing support to end users, troubleshoot, maintain, configure and enhance existing processes.
- Experience with SAP Ariba Upstream and Downstream modules
- Day to day support & administration activities around SAP Ariba P2P, Sourcing, and Contract modules including: User Administration, Queue Management, Approval Flow Administration, Interface issue resolution.
- Participate in project related activities – meetings, document test cases, testing, issue resolution
- Design, configure, test, debug and document Ariba process workflows and templates
- Set up system user groups, roles, and permissions
- Perform configuration tasks in coordination with business process owners
- Provide guidance and training to users
- Evaluate business needs and convert to system design and development
- Partner with Technology Group to lead and drive new design and development
- Consultant in planning and implementing system and operational changes
- Aligns communications strategy to keep business partners informed of progress / benefits relating to strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify ongoing management and compliance reporting needs
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
- Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Lead efforts with the Information Technology Group installing of upgrades/maintenance releases/patches as needed
- Maintenance of business models and data flow processes
- Oversees systems testing and ensures problem resolution
- Prepares user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans for upgrades.
- Regularly provides guidance and training end users.
- Report development for system stewards
- Adhere to company policies and best practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Education, Licensure, Experience:
- Must possess ability to make appropriate business judgments and decisions independently.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization within a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested, kindly send your update resume to email@example.com . You may also call Rhosiel Anne at 201-375-9082 to discuss further.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of Business analysis experience required
- 3+ years of System Administration required
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees