Application Operations and DevOps Engineer
|Reference # :||17-01054||Title :||Application Operations and DevOps Engineer|
|Location :||Duluth, GA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/02/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a DEVOPS Engineer for one of our financial services clients.|
In this role you can expect to:
· Collaborate with developers to design, implement, evolve and support applications in our secure and highly-available, multi-tenant platform.
· We take pride in the continuous delivery of high-quality, scalable and maintainable applications and infrastructure.
· Bridge and Own the union between development, quality, security and operations.
· Own systems administration and the pipeline from software development to production.
· Be passionate about the security, quality and uptime of the systems that power our platform's infrastructure, as well as all aspects of configuration management and automation – from the code repos though deployment, to production uptime.
· DevOps Blueprint/Cookbook Design, creation and execution.
· Responsible for maintaining / patching servers supporting SaaS products. This includes Windows Servers, Linux Servers running in in-house Datacenters and/or using cloud PaaS providers (AWS, Azure)
· Perform application upgrades for multiple Client SaaS products.
· Help develop standards, procedures and guides for managing servers and applications for security and high availability applications running in PaaS environments.
· Develop / Monitor dashboards to detect problems related to application, infrastructure and potential security incidents on daily basis.
· Participate in Disaster recovery planning and execution
· Participate in Audit of working procedures and making changes to meet statutory regulations
REQUIRED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
· 7+ years deploying and supporting high traffic, scalable web applications/services
· 7+ years administering Linux (esp. Ubuntu), including shell-scripting & command-line tools
· 3+ years with cloud virtualization and PaaS
· 2+ years with AWS
· 2+ years with VMWare vCloud or vRealize Automation
· 1+ years with Docker, Kubernetes and early versions of OpenShift
· Experience architecting, reviewing, and supporting complex, highly-available infrastructure
· Experience with orchestration, automation, and configuration management tools like git, Fabric and Ansible (or Puppet, Chef, or related technology)
· Excellent analysis, debugging, root-cause identification, and troubleshooting skills
· Experience managing application servers (nginx, apache, Postgres, Redis
All other parties authorized to work in the US area encouraged to apply. We are unable to subcontract for this opportunity.
If interested you may contact:
(212 901 3839)
(212 804 7478)
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees