Android Mobile Development Lead
|Reference # :||17-00936||Title :||Android Mobile Development Lead|
|Location :||new york, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||6 Years||Start Date :||01/31/2017|
Android Mobile Development Lead
Eclaro is looking for a Android Mobile Development Lead for an opportunity for our client in NYC.
This person will be expected to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders in creating and executing native mobile applications.
This person will have the opportunity to work on the platform that powers these apps in addition to cutting edge technology such as RX-Java, Dagger, and retro-lambda. This person will also be involved in open source projects to showcase their own passions and involvement in technology.
· Create apps according to the specifications of our clients and our client services team
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Lead a team in order to produce fully functional Android applications
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance – performance focused
· Work closely with project managers on a daily basis to deliver projects on time in a fast paced agile environment
· Expertise in building Android user interface, business logic and other standard Android features
· Communicate effectively across teams and departments
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
· Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
· Test driven development
· At least 6 years relevant industry experience including previous management experience
· Degree in Computer Science from a four-year university strongly preferred, but other majors and experience are also acceptable
· Excellent knowledge of Java
· Strong knowledge of design patterns
· Comfortable with agile methodologies, Jira, git, and code reviews
· Experience consuming data from REST APIs, preferably with JSON
· Experience with web technologies or writing web applications
The ideal candidate is:
· Passionate about your work with a desire to problem-solve
· Comfortable working across a broad range of technologies
· Collaborative by nature, eager to work across the entire organization
· Comfortable working in a start up like environment
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Acts as a technology mentor to team members
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees