Americas Commodity Documentation Lead
|Reference # :||17-06528||Title :||Americas Commodity Documentation Lead|
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/12/2017|
America's Commodity Documentation Lead
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a America's Commodity Documentation Lead for our client in Houston, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Commodity Issuing team is responsible for the drafting and execution of commodity confirmations for all financial and physical transactions, including crude, refined products, natural gas, electricity, base metals and commodity index. This position requires assertive, acute attention to detail, an aptitude for managing multiple priorities with minimal oversight or direction.
• Draft OTC Commodity Financial and Physical trade confirmations
• Review incoming confirmations
• Collaborate closely with Sales, Trading and Trade Control to ensure proper trade terms are captured on confirmations
• Identify discrepancies, perform all necessary investigation, and directly negotiate and resolve disputes with Counterparties
• Communicate regularly with clients to ensure timely execution of confirmations
• Responsible for reporting daily confirmation metrics
• Work in conjunction with all affected areas of the bank to develop and maintain globally consistent documentation process
• Identify and implement process improvements
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience with drafting and reviewing confirmations preferable but not required
• Experience and demonstrated skill in negotiation, issue resolution and escalation of disputes
• Display ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic, fast pace environment
• Exhibit excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated with a keen desire to learn and contribute within dynamic team environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain highest professional and ethical standards
• General understanding of Energy market and products
• Understanding of General Terms and Conditions (GTC's) and ISDA
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.