Agile Business Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Agile Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Eclaro is looking for a professional who will track, monitor and analyze data from various AMI and legacy system for system reporting and performance purposes.
- Create reports for developed management metrics for project status communications.
- Identify data patterns and issues with AMI Business System synchronization.
- Create procedural and process summaries necessary for manual issue resolution and business system script automation.
- Organize system database exports into formal reporting structures for analytics and issue resolution purposes.
- Develop SQL query functions for operating system database analytics.
- Perform system synchronization monitoring, issue identification and troubleshooting for AMI Transaction correction.
- Self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution.
- Agile, self-motivated learner.
- Ability to learn AMI and Legacy applications with proper training.
- Strong writing skills - with the ability to draft procedural and process flow documents.
- Strong verbal skills - with the ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths.
- Ability to interpret technical documents and diagrams as well as interpret business requirements.
- System synchronization troubleshooting experience is required - data management experience between multiple systems.
- Experience with developing database reporting tools.
- Experience with data presentment and analysis from multiple databases.
- Experience with data collation and reporting for analytics and issue resolution purposes.
- Experience with defect management and reporting tools (i.e. Rational) for issue identification, communication and resolution.
- Experience with executing business system test scripts, documenting and reporting testing results.
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience with project support during go-live evolutions through system maturity.
- Familiarization with customer billing systems, utility metering systems or direct experience with Meter Data Management Systems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.