Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Collegeville, PA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Administrative Assistant will work with the Senior Manager, Compliance to provide administrative support to the Compliance Information and US Recall Team.
- Provide various administrative support activities to the US Recall Team (e.g. archiving of recall documentation; tracking recall purchase orders and recall invoicing).
- Provide various administrative support activities to the Compliance Team (e.g., data entry of inspection information and Field Alert reports, website maintenance)
- Provide various administrative support activities to the US Recall Team. Some activities include: archiving of recall documentation and tracking recall purchase orders and recall invoicing
- Provide various administrative support activities to the Compliance Team
- Data entry and distribution of inspection information
- Data entry of all FARs/BPDRs into Notification to Management Database
- Website maintenance
- Monitor the Compliance Information mailbox.
- Follow-up quarterly with sites that have not submitted a formal inspection report
- Enter Enforcement report data into SharePoint site
- Distribution of weekly FAR and inspection reports
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative Assistant experience. Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is advantageous but not essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Proficiency with TrackWise and SharePoint sites is required.
- High School and/or Associates Degree
- Strong organizational and planning skills and a high sense of urgency, ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Duration: 6 months’ contract
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at Jane@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.