Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Palo Alto, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The ideal Administrative Assistant will not only be responsible for administrative support, but also have a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and take on additional responsibilities over time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will
- Provide administrative support in a complex team environment to both senior and junior bankers
- Coordinate internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Handle a high-volume of phone calls and interact with high-level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Respond and follow up on client requests
- Maintain complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritize meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinate a high-volume of travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Maintain understanding of firm policies and handle certain issues independently
- Participate in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees, and/or group events
- Order supplies and keep inventory well-stocked
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- High attention to detail, excellent judgment, independent thinking, and resourcefulness
- Self-starter attitude with excellent anticipation, problem-solving, and follow-up skills
- Proven dependability, sense of urgency about getting results, and high-degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines, solve problems quickly and efficiently, handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, and display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and in a sometimes hectic, high-pressure environment
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures
- Experience as Administrative Assistant experience from a bank
- Experience with Concur for expense processing
- Experience in Financial Services support preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.