Senior Administrative Assistant
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide executive assistance to one senior Communications staff, and general administrative and group support duties.
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide administrative support to the MD of Corporate Communications East Coast, duties include: processing expenses, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements, and other tasks
- Provide administrative and office management support to the Corporate Communications and Marketing team East Coast, duties include: maintaining attendance records, assisting with data entry, coordinating distribution of print publications, monitoring the Outlook Corp. Communications mailbox, distributing posters, registering visitors for building access, supporting visiting colleagues with building access and reserving conference rooms/offices, submitting e-forms, ordering supplies and software, distributing all-staff and targeted emails, troubleshooting with printers/copiers, submitting online request forms for new user accesses, opening facilities work orders as needed, and serving as the department's main phone contact
- Assist Corporate Events team as needed, duties include: processing expenses, printing name badges and place cards, providing on-site event support (usually guest registration), and providing WebEx/conference call support for town hall meetings
- Manage the department's photo archives and assist with photo searches
- Coordinate with West coast for quarterly All-Colleague conference calls, including preparation of conference rooms and telecom systems
- Act as a point of contact for Business Continuity-related issues and coordinate disaster recovery related events for respective area
- Make regular updates to emergency contact card
- Serve as Business Line Security Officer, Department Information Manager, and Compliance contact for Department
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of office software (MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished and friendly demeanor, diplomatic attitude with appropriate sensitivity to cultural differences in a diverse workplace – essential in serving as the first point of contact with the department for many of clients
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- College Degree
- Financial services industry experience
- Familiarity with Adobe design software and office hardware (printers/copiers)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at 212-258-2147 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.