Administrative Assistant II
|Reference # :||17-06412||Title :||Administrative Assistant II|
|Location :||Geismar, LA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/07/2017 / 07/31/2019|
Administrative Assistant II
Eclaro is looking for Administrative Assistant II for an opportunity for our client in Geismar, LA
Provides administrative support as directed to include, but not limited to, generation of meeting minutes and agendas, maintaining schedule of onsite conference rooms, booking room reservations and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings and logistics including travel, food and beverages.
- Coordinates complex & detailed travel arrangements for departmental staff. (Schedules air, hotel, ground transportation, visa applications, etc., and prepares and communicates itineraries and resolves trip scheduling problems, as they arise.)
- Must be pro-active and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and respond/adapt to shifting/evolving priorities.
- Processes and handles highly sensitive materials, agreements, due diligence information, and emails in a confidential manner.
- Assists departmental staff with submitting check requests, reviewing and garnering approval of invoices, tracking purchase orders, ordering supplies and maintaining records for budget reconciliation.
- Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms; working with vendors to coordinate offsite meetings (to include site visits and Lunch & Learns), which often include meeting rooms, A/V, food and beverage and social activities; as well as occasional travel arrangements for external participants.
- Filing, assistance with PowerPoint presentations and other general administrative duties.
- Must have 3 to 7 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience working in an office environment supporting management.
- Must have excellent communication skills as this position will be a first point of contact for outside visitors and other external callers.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with Lotus Notes, Sametime Meetings and Quickr Databases a plus.
- This position requires solid organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and solid verbal communication skills.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary