Account Manager - Project Finance Agency Services
|Reference # :||17-05091||Title :||Account Manager - Project Finance Agency Services|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||05/25/2017|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.|
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Account Manager - Project Finance Agency Services for one of our financial services clients.
Account Manager, Project Finance Agency Services Team
Provide agency services on a diverse portfolio of project finance/structured finance transactions including construction bridges, syndicated loans, international cross-border financings, and export credits in the energy, infrastructure, oil & gas, and telecom sectors.
• Manage a wide range of transactions for international and domestic clients, varying in complexity. Roles include account bank, collateral agent, administrative agent, trustee, and intercreditor agent.
• Identify, receive, transfer, invest and disburse trust and agency funds pursuant to the terms of the legal contracts (investment using internal and external investment firms, money movement via Fed Wires, Swift and ACH; approval of payments).
• Monitor transactions to verify borrower compliance with governing documents including provisions related to budget, base case, insurance, security arrangements, Events of Default and reporting requirements.
• Review and approve disbursement requests, monitor draw procedures, manage flow of funds mechanics and internal loan administration.
• Responsible for processing amendments, waivers and consents requests • Manage all interactions between borrowers, lenders, independent engineers, legal counsels and internal units.
• Work with Transaction Management Group to ensure that all new transaction documents are finalized to clearly reflect Project Finance Agency Services team's roles and duties.
• Manage portfolio in compliance with operational policies, procedures and metrics.
• Participate in workout or restructuring situations.
• Prepare periodic administrative audits of entire portfolio.
Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
• 4+ years experience in Project Finance and/or Corporate Trust.
• Experienced in trust accounts' daily activity management
• Knowledge of syndicated loan structures, collateral & security trustee services and administrative agent functions
• Understanding of legal deal documentation.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related.
If interested, please contact:
Pattiana June Bandiwan
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines.?? This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability.? Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer:?Eclaro values diversity and?does not discriminate based on?Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary